Science Based Individual Strength and Conditioning
Coaching & Programming
Science Based High Performance Strength and Conditioning
Specific Sports Group Training
Myotherapy is the assessment, treatment and management of musculoskeletal conditions, which may cause muscular dysfunction and pain, thus affectiving movement and mobility.
Myotherapy is applied in the preventative, corrective and rehabilitation phases of therapy to maintain the normal integrity of the soft tissue structures (Muscles, Tendons, Ligaments and Fascia)
The aim of Myotherapy is to treat the cause as well as the symptoms of a wide range of conditions.
Improving muscular strength, flexibility and decrease pain.
What conditions can our Myotherapist's treat?
Some examples of conditions commonly treated by our Myotherapist's are"
* Headaches / Migraines * Sciatica * Shoulder Pain
* Chronic Overuse Syndromes * Lower Back Pain *"Shin" Splints
* Acute and Chronic Back Pain * Joint Pain *Sprained Ankle
* Numbness and Tingling * General Tightness *Knee Pain
* Frozen Shoulder * Ankle, Knee & Hip Injuries *Stiff Neck
* Pre and Post Surgical Soft Tissue Injuries *Tennis Elbow *Foot Pain
* TMJ Therapy (Teeth Grinding and Braxing) *Lymphatic Drainage *Sports Taping
* Muscular Screening
* Exercise Prescription
* Running Gait Analysis
* Preventative Care Programming for Elite Athletes
* Preventative Care Programming for Social Athletes
* Postural and Muscular Imbalance Assessment and Correction
TERM 3, 2017 - NOW INTAKING........
Small group Strength and Conditioning Specific Sports group training
Basketball, Netball, Hockey, Icehockey,Football , Soccer and more.
Age and developmental specific training.
Please contact Leanne : firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.